1. Cheng Yew Heng has been a member of the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) since 2002 when the Singapore government passed the SBF Act for Singapore registered companies with paid-up capital of more than $500,000 to become members of the SBF.
2. Cheng Yew Heng is a member of the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce (SCCCI) The trade association is the an internationally renowned business organization and the apex body of the Chinese business community in Singapore.
3. Cheng Yew Heng is also a proud member of the Refined Sugar Association (RSA) headquartered in London. The RSA founded in January 1891 represents the crème de la crème of Sugar Commodity Companies from 40 countries around the world and is exclusive to companies or organizations with extensive track records in Sugar trading and recommendations from the council members of excellent business conduct. As a member of the RSA, Cheng Yew Heng contracts abide the RSA rules and regulations that are international recognized as the standard for Sugar trading.
4. As a firm believer of workplace fairness, Cheng Yew Heng has pledged under Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) to Implement Fair Employment Practices means giving employees equal opportunities for employment, rewarding according to merit, treating them fairly and with respect, and helping them to optimize their abilities and talent. Our aim to attract, develop and retain valued employees and create a harmonious and inclusive work environment.
5. Innovate360 is one the founding members of Feed 9 Billion, an open innovation platform dedicated to food innovation and a collaborative community effort to create solutions to feed 9 Billion people by 2050. As one of the first initiatives of Feed9B, the Good Food Startup Manual: SG Edition was spearheaded by Innovate360 to create a free resource providing food startups with a step-by-step guide to navigate the Singapore business landscape.
6. Cheng Yew Heng is partnering with NTUC U SME, a Labour Movement initiative established in 2014 to help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to tackle critical issues and challenges.
7. As a VIVE Sustainability Program Partner, Cheng Yew Heng has pledged to source our materials sustainably in line with VIVE’s vision for a continuous improvement in ingredient supply chain sustainability.